Hot Horticulture Topics and Resources
- Aggie Horticulture – home and commercial horticulture, articles from fruits to vegetables and ornamental plants
- Brazoria County Plant Nurseries, Garden and Feed Stores
- Vegetable Varieties for Brazoria County
- Vegetable Planting Guide for Brazoria County
- Soil Testing
- Starting a Community Garden; contact agent and horticulturist Stephen Brueggerhoff for more information and consultation: email@example.com
- In the Garden Blog; articles by Extension Horticulturist Stephen Brueggerhoff
Insects and Diseases
- NEWS: Citrus Greening quarantine expanded to include Brazoria County
- Citrus Canker
- Forest Tent Caterpillar
- Live Oak Tussock Moth
- Fall Webworm
- Oak Leaf Diseases
- Tomato Leaf Curl Article
- Freeze and Frost Protection for Landscape Plants
Have a gardening question? Click here to fill out an online form to submit your question.
The Brazoria County Master Gardener Association is a volunteer service program offered by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service, whose mission is to increase the availability of horticultural information and improve your quality of life through horticultural projects. Master Gardeners aid AgriLife Extension by outreach programs for horticultural information; establishing and maintaining demonstration gardens at the Brazoria Environmental Education Station (B.E.E.S.); and working with special audiences in the community. Visit our Master Gardeners program online for additional information at: http://txmg.org/brazoria/. Want to know more about the Texas Master Gardener program in Brazoria County? Click here for an FAQ webpage.
Community Partners and Programs:
Keep Pearland Beautiful: http://keeppearlandbeautiful.org/
Keep Pearland Beautiful is a non-profit environmental organization whose mission is to empower Pearland citizens to take responsibility for their environment. Garden lectures are supported through Keep Pearland Beautiful 2nd Thursday of every month.
Keep Angleton Beautiful: http://angleton.tx.us/347/Keep-Angleton-Beautiful
Keep Angleton Beautiful is a non-profit environmental organization whose mission is to empower Angleton citizens through education to take responsibility for enhancing Angleton’s environment. Garden lectures are supported through Keep Angleton Beautiful 2nd Tuesday of every month.