Walk Across Texas! is a program to help people start moving more and establish physical activity as a lifetime habit. Participating in Walk Across Texas! with people you know is a great way to help you keep going when you feel like quitting. The distance across Texas is 830 miles. Teams work together and individually to accumulate enough miles to equal the trek across Texas. This means each team member will aim to walk 12-14 miles per week or 30 minutes a day at least 5 times a week. You don’t have to just walk, you can bike, run, garden or do many other activities to make that time count as miles. After Walk Across Texas! ends, you can continue walking by yourself to see how long it takes you to walk across the entire state of Texas. Each person will pay $10 and that will get them a t-shirt and their name entered to get prizes each week!
**If you are interested in participating in the Walk Across Texas program,
please contact Cameron Peters at 979-864-1558 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**New this year**
Participants can now log their own miles on the Walk Across Texas! website.
Team Captains will send the registration code to team members then they will finish the registration process.
The Official walkacrosstexas.tamu.edu is having some registration issues with the code for other team members, they know about this and are working on getting it fixed. Thanks for your patience!
- WAT! Team Registration Form Turn this internal form and registration fees into Cameron Peters.
- Please mail to 21017 CR 171 Angleton, TX 77515 or scan and email to email@example.com. FORMS & PAYMENT should be sent to our office by FEBRUARY 19TH. T-SHIRT ORDER WILL BE PLACED ON FEBRUARY 20TH.
- Enter your team here then send out the registration code to the rest of your team for them to register.
- All you have to send in is the team registration form and payment to Cameron.
- Enter your personal information here. When you get to the team #, please use the code your captain gave you.
- Each individual person is responsible for entering their own miles.
- Please enter your miles each Monday in order to quality for drawings.
- Exercise Equivalents Use this to translate other physical activities into walking equivalents.