Fuel Up to Play 60 is an in-school nutrition and physical activity program launched by National Dairy Council and NFL, in collaboration with the USDA, to help encourage today’s youth to lead healthier lives. Fuel Up to Play 60 encourages youth to choose nutrient-rich foods, including milk, cheese and yogurt and to play for at least 60 minutes each day. You may have signed up and received the initial poster set. We can help you execute plays (events or programs) in your school to meet with 6 required steps and attain the benefits of the FUTP60 program. Target audience: fourth or fifth grades.
HOW TO REQUEST AN EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM FOR YOUR SCHOOL:
- Complete the online form at the bottom of the page, or
- Complete the printable version
- Submit by fax to 979-864-1566 or
- Submit by email to email@example.com
- Submit by mail to FCH – School Programs, 21017 CR 171, Angleton, TX 77515