Learn, Grow, Eat & Go! (LGEG) grows good kids through an interdisciplinary program combining academic achievement, gardening, nutrient-dense food experiences, physical activity, and school & family engagement. A few of the fun parts of this program include locating the best place and planting a children’s garden. Students will take responsibility to water, weed, and feed their garden, and they will be able to taste test items they grown in their own garden.
HOW TO REQUEST AN EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM FOR YOUR SCHOOL:
- Complete the online form at the bottom of the page, or
- Complete the printable version
- Submit by fax to 979-864-1566 or
- Submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit by mail to FCH – School Programs, 21017 CR 171, Angleton, TX 77515