The “Hatching in the Classroom” curriculum offers a unique science project involving eggs and embryos that can lay the foundation for studies of the life sciences, introduce scientific methods, and promote an appreciation for life. This four week program works best when presented during science class. Target audience is fifth grade.
View program flyer
HOW TO REQUEST AN EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM FOR YOUR SCHOOL:
- Complete the online form at the bottom of the page, or
- Complete the printable version
- Submit by fax to 979-864-1566 or
- Submit by email to email@example.com
- Submit by mail to FCH – School Programs, 21017 CR 171, Angleton, TX 77515